SYSTEM : DYNAMITE BATTLE
PRODUCT CODE : B-181-01
COMPONENT : ARMOR
WEIGHT : Approx. 13,3 g
RELEASE DATE : April 24th, 2021
Description of the “6” Armor
Armors are used to modify or improve a combination’s weight distribution.
First released with the B-181 Random Booster Volume 25, “6” is an armor from the Dynamite Battle system.
The number “6” means that the weight is evenly distributed at six points. With the “6” Armor, the weight is evenly distributed all around the layer, increasing stamina of any combination.
“6” is well balanced and works very well in stamina combinations, but it is often considered as outclassed by the “0” and “10” armors in the western Beyblade community. However, when decks of three or five Beyblades are required in a tournament, this Armor is a great addition for competitive players.
Therefore, “6” is a must have in any player’s collection.
List of Beyblade Products
The “6” Armor can be found in the following products :
- B-181-01 Random Booster Volume 25 : Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never-6
- B-181-03 Random Booster Volume 25 : Dragoon V2 Wheel Xceed’ (comes with a red “6” armor)
- B-186-04 Random Booster Volume 26 : Dynamite Ragnaruk Nexus Just-6
- B-190 Beyblade Dynamite Battle All-in-One Set : Roar Bahamut Karma Metal Drift-6
- B-194-02 Random Booster Volume 27 : Dynamite Valkyrie Over Just-6
- B-198-01 Random Booster Volume 29 : Chain Kerbeus Fortress Yard’-6
- B-202-01 Random Booster Volume 30 : Wind Knight Moon Bounce-6
- B-204 BU All-In-One Battle Set : Divine Belial Nexus Adventure-6