This article is intended for competitive players as well as players who are new to Beyblade X. Updated on a regular basis, this article will list the strongest and most popular combinations used in Beyblade X. This list can help players to create competitive decks, or simply assemble powerful combinations to use at home with friends and family. This list is based on tournament reports, mainly from Japan and North America, as well as player’s feedback and thorough testing.
This article also features a list of the strongest stock combinations available, as well as recommended purchases to get a quick start in Beyblade X.
- What is the strongest Beyblade ?
- List of the strongest custom combinations
- List of the strongest stock combinations
- Best purchases for a strong start in Beyblade X
What is the strongest combination ?
At the time of writing (end of October 2023), Hells Scythe 3-60B (or Hells Scythe Three Sixty Ball) is considered to be the strongest combination. The Hells Scythe Blade features high stamina potential and high recoil, while the Ball Bit provides stamina, mobility, and its wide diameter keeps the combination stable. The 3-60 Ratchet keeps the Beyblade at a low height, which makes the combination more difficult to strike from below. This results in increased burst resistance.
Strongest Custom Combinations in Beyblade X
The following list includes some of the strongest, most popular combinations used in tournaments :
- Hells Scythe 4-60N : a stationary combination featuring the strong Hells Scythe Blade, 4-60 Ratchet and Needle Bit
- Knight Lance 3-60B : a semi-mobile combination featuring the Knight Lance Blade, 3-60 Ratchet and Ball Bit
- Wizard Arrow 3-60HN : a stationary combination featuring the Wizard Arrow Blade, 3-60 Ratchet and High Needle Bit
- Dran Sword 3-80T : an attack oriented combination featuring the Dran Sword Blade, 3-80 Ratchet and Taper Bit
- Wizard Arrow 3-60B : a stamina type combination featuring the Wizard Arrow Blade, 4-60 Ratchet and Ball Bit
- Shark Edge 4-60N : a stationary combination featuring the aggressive Shark Edge Blade, 4-60 Ratchet and Needle Bit
- Shark Edge 3-60T : an attack oriented combination featuring the Shark Edge Blade, 3-60 Ratchet and Taper Bit
Strongest Stock Combinations
The following list includes some of the best stock combinations released so far. New players can use it to quickly get strong Parts. See the Xtreme Gear Sports article for more informations on this new system.
Hells Scythe 4-60T and Wizard Arrow 4-80B allow players to assemble Hells Scythe 4-60B, the strongest combination so far in Beyblade X alongside Hells Scythe 3-60B
Dran Sword 3-60F and Shark Edge 3-60LF are currently the best attack type stock combinations.
Knight Lance 4-80HN and Knight Shield 3-80N feature the High Needle and Needle Bits, required to create the best stationary combinations. The Knight Lance Blade also allows to create the top tier Knight Lance 3-60B combination.
Best Releases for a Quick Start in Beyblade X
The following items give players everything they need to quickly get started in Beyblade X.
The BX-17 Battle Entry Set features the Xtreme Stadium, two Winder Launchers and two Beyblades, Dran Sword 3-60F and Wizard Arrow 4-80B. Additionally, purchasing the BX-08 3on3 Deck Set will allow players to create their first combinations.
Therefore, the purchase of BX-17 Battle Entry Set and BX-08 3on3 Deck Set is a good way to get players started with a stadium, launchers, and enough Beyblades to create strong combinations and experiment with different Parts.